| Associations | Articles | Exhibitions | Galleries

Visitors' Forum

Asian Art  Forums - Detail List
Asian Art Forums

Message Listing by Date:
Message Index | Back | Post a New Message | Search | Private Mail | FAQ
Posted By: Marvin Sun, Sep 03, 2017 IP:

Can you give me any info for this picture. Thanks in advance.

Subject:Re: Divider/picture
Posted By: geo. Sun, Sep 03, 2017

In Japanese this type of room divider is called a "byobu". The iconography of the picture seems to be Chinese, though.

Also, it looks to be rather modern and sort of a tourist genre painting. | Associations | Articles | Exhibitions | Galleries |