Gateway Gallery: click here to enter Au Lion Des Neiges Website
Au Lion Des Neiges, Objets Anciens de Culture Tibetaine, was established in 1979, in France for several years, and now in Sydney Australia.
In her gallery Marie-Françoise Fatton offers rare ritual and
usual objects, spreading from Tibet and Nepal to Bhutan and Mongolia. The emphasis will always be on reflecting the richness of the Tibetan Culture.
Several acquisitions of Au Lion Des Neiges can be found at The Metropolitan Museum NY, The Newark Museum NJ, The Musee Guimet in Lyon France, The Art Gallery of NSW Sydney Australia.
Au Lion Des Neiges is a member of AAADA (Australian Antique Dealers and Fine Arts Association )and CINOA (Comité International des Négociants en Oeuvre d'Art).
Passed Antique Fairs:
* Arts of Pacific Asia Show in New York, uniterrupted from 1999 to 2008.
* Asia International Arts&Antiques Fair 2006 in Hong Kong.
* SALON DES ANTIQUAIRES de Beaulieu in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2013
* Weihnachts-Sammler Borse in Zurich, Switzerland, December 2010
* AAADA Sydney Antiques and Fine Arts Fair in Australia from 2007 to 2009, in 2014,2015 and 2016.
* AAADA Melbourne Antiques and Fine Arts Fair in Australia, in May 2011.
* Adelaide Antique Fair, Australia, in 2016.
In 2004, Marie-Françoise Fatton published a study titled " Certain Aspects of Tibetan Art ". In 2013, the study has been revised with small corrections. Copies are available at her gallery or on order, for the sum of A$15 (15 Australian dollars, shipping included).